PHOTOSHOP RESTORATION PROJECT
- Download the portrait photograph below by clicking on the image, and copy and pasting the image into a new Photoshop document.
- Using the various restoration tools in Photoshop restore this portrait to its original condition.
- When you have finished, colour the image to create a photo-realistic image.
- You will need to invert the image and use the clone, healing brush or patch tool.
- Correct for proper exposure using the levels adjustment.
- Convert the Grayscale image to RGB and then apply colour using the paintbrush tool.
- Save your file as a Photoshop Document in a new folder called “Photo Restoration Assignment”
Your import menu should look like this…make sure the pixel dimensions are 2729 X 3851!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO OPEN IT UP IN A NEW WINDOW. CLICK ON THE MAGNIFYING GLASS TO ENLARGE AND THEN RIGHT CLICK TO COPY THE IMAGE. THEN OPEN PHOTOSHOP, MAKE A NEW FILE AND PASTE