You are to produce a 1-minute video segment on a Video Reflection with Mr. McLevey or your own idea without Mr. McLevey :
- A video reflection that will be used during the morning announcement show in the event that Mr. McLevey is absent.
- Should include something that would be of interest to your target audience - teens.
- This is an individual assignment that you must shoot and edit the video (no still shots or other stock video footage will be considered).
- All videos will be edited using Final Cut Pro or iMovie in class. Your video must have opening titles and closing credits. Your final piece must be submitted (exported) as QuickTime DV Quality.
- Since there are many of you shooting use the tape cameras if necessary.
- Your video must appear professional with interesting cutaways. The main purpose of this assignment is to capture the attention of the audience and make them think a little – the students of St. Joan of Arc.