3.7 | Christmas Music Mix
- You will produce a five minute mix of music for the first day back during Advent to usher students to home room.
- Your mix should be composed of a variety of tasteful Christmas music with a the five minutes given. Choose 8 - 10 song with music that is suitable for airing for all to enjoy.
- The same rules apply as in the first Music Mix you did at the beginning of the semester. Do not use music that is considered in bad taste for a Catholic school environment (Santa Baby is not considered in good taste).
- Also, do not use music that might be 'beeped' out where inappropriate words might be. Usually radio edits work well, but still need to be questioned if it is considered in good taste.
- If you have any questions on what is considered good taste, please ask me. You must have a minimum of 8 songs in your mix and be EXACTLY 5 minutes in length; no more, no less.
- Use Garage Band to edit your songs together, then go under the SHARE tab and select Export Song to Disk.
- You should change the compression to MP3.
- Also upload a copy of your mix to your Portfolio with a Playlist of all the songs in the order they play, naming the song and the artist.
- Your mix, if suitable, will play sometime during the week. Each day the mix will change randomly.
- Any song that airs with in appropriate content for a Catholic school environment will receive an automatic ZERO for mark.
You will name your files:
Please ask if you have any questions or need help during the assignment.